CasinosRanks endores responsible gambling. As a precaution, please take the survey below and see if you enjoy playing in healthy limits.
If you are concerned that you might have or you are developing a gambling problem, the following survey might help you out.
1. Do you stay away from work, college, or school to gamble?
2. Do you gamble to escape from a boring or unhappy life?
3. If you run out of money while gambling, do you feel lost and in despair and feel the urge to gamble again as soon as possible?
4. Do you gamble until your last penny is gone, even the bus fare home or the cost of a cup of tea?
5. Have you ever lied to cover up the amount of money or time you have spent gambling?
6. Have others ever criticized your gambling?
7. Have you lost interest in your family, friends, or hobbies?
8. After losing, do you feel you must try and win back your losses as soon as possible?
9. Do arguments, frustrations or disappointments make you want to gamble?
10. Do you feel depressed or even suicidal because of your gambling?
If you answered “Yes” to several of these questions, you might have a gambling problem. We encourage you to visit these organizations that can help gamblers, people with a gambling addiction, and their family and friends here.
GA Gamblers Anonymous
Phone: +44 (0) 207 384 3040
Phone: + 44 (0) 8700 508 880